Could the Bubbling Paint on My Ceiling be a Sign of Water Damage in Wright?
Our local Fort Walton Beach team has been restoring water damage for Wright residents and businesses for over twenty years. We know that our fast emergency response time saves our customers time and money in many cases. If you notice paint bubbling on your ceiling or wall, you have a water leak either from water entering your home or building from an outside source, or you have a water leak resulting from a leak in your plumbing system. If left unchecked, the damage will not lessen and could lead to more serious damage and costly repairs. Here is a water damage timeline that demonstrates the type of damage water can cause in one day:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
Call Us Today!
When you discover bubbling paint or other signs of water damage in your home or commercial business in Wright, our local team in Fort Walton Beach is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.