About SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach
Kenneth Diepholz Jr
Owners of SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach
SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach is the #1 choice in Cleanup, Restoration, and Reconstruction of residential and commercial properties after a mold, fire, or water damage. Additional services we provide include: Smoke removal, biohazard cleanup, COVID-19 cleanings, and general cleanings including upholstery, carpets, and air ducts.
While living along the Gulf Coast can be paradise, the humid climate and threat of incoming hurricanes & tropical storms can create a slew of difficulties for your life, home, or business. SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach understands the complications of living on the Gulf Coast and the stress that comes with any mold, fire, or water damage. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it feel "Like it never even happened."
Owner Ken Diepholz Jr. understands this mission loud and clear. “Often times our customers are calling us when they’re in their most vulnerable state. They are usually in a great time of need, and are entrusting us to not just restore contents and structures, but to restore their livelihood in a sense. To be able to serve our customers in a time of need and see the positive impact of a well-done job is something that will always be inexplicably rewarding.”
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We strongly believe in the importance of continuous training and simply refuse to remain stagnant. SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach is IICRC certified and supplied with the most advanced equipment and technology in the industry. SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach is also proud to be part of the largest operational emergency storm fleet on the Gulf Coast. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for us.
To schedule a service for your home or business, call today! (850) 863-2552
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the #1 choice in Cleanup, Restoration, and Reconstruction brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- First Responders Children's Foundation
- Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection and Restoration Cleaning (IICRC)
- North Gulf Coast Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- PGA Tour
- SERVPRO First Responder Bowl
- State Farm Insurance