Water-Damaged Belongings in Fort Walton Beach?
Do you know that we pretest every item to ensure we use the most effective cleaning method when restoring water-damaged clothing, furniture, and household items? Our team in Fort Walton Beach provides a full range of water damage restoration services, including contents restoration for your belongings. Depending on the type of exposure, we may use one or a combination of the following:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
SERVPRO Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
When you have a water damage emergency in your Fort Walton Beach home or commercial business, our local team in Fort Walton Beach will clean and restore the water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.