Advanced Technology Used in Fort Walton Beach Restorations?
SERVPRO® of Fort Walton Beach has been restoring property damage in the Fort Walton Beach area for years. Our technicians use advanced technology and techniques to restore a property to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively. Here are some examples of the kinds of technology we use:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
When you need help with property damage in your Fort Walton Beach home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Fort Walton Beach’s technicians are on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.