Fort Walton Beach Professionals are Here to Help® Fight Storm Damage 24/7/52.
Regardless of how well weather-forecasters track storms along the Gulf Coast, no one can predict what kind(s) of storm damage – or even whether there will be damage – will flood, hammer, or otherwise maul our homes. If your home needs cleaning, remediation from damage, or other restoration, call our Fort Walton Beach office at 850-863-2552 regardless of the time or the date. Our emergency services are available whenever water, mold, smoke/soot, or other hazards can threaten your home: 24/7/52. We respond quickly no matter how widespread the damage, the size of your home, or the types of damage. Fort Walton Beach is Locally Owned and Operated; we know Florida storms because we live here. We also have over 30 years of experience in restoring property from the various facets of storm damage. Call us at any time to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum possible hassle to your life. We even work directly with your insurance company; you won’t be deluged by paperwork.
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Extensive, in-depth, ongoing training
- Superbly skilled team members
- Advanced equipment
- Find and extract water, excess humidity, microbial growth (such as mold), smoke/soot, sewage, and other biohazards
- Remediate structural elements and belongings from storm damage
- Full array of restoration/building services
- Cleaning, disinfection, odor control/elimination
- 5-star reviews and excellent testimonials
Storm Damage Doesn’t Scare Fort Walton Beach Professionals: Call Us at 850-863-2552
Storm damage may include any or all of the following:
- Flooding, moisture trapped as indoor humidity
- Lightning strikes
- Smoke/soot, other fire damage
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Hail-ripped or wind-shredded roof
- Weakened flooring or ceilings
- Sewage or other biohazards carried throughout the indoors
- Sodden furniture
- Blistered paint
- Plumbing clogs or leaks
- Polluted HVAC system
- Shredded walls
- Blistered paint
… and those are just the most frequent ones! Our team at Fort Walton Beach understands the worry (fear!) that overtakes homeowners upon seeing this kind of devastation. That’s one reason we arrive quickly – to allay the anxiety. The other reason is that a quick response is crucial to the success and speed of property restoration.
When storm damage threatens the safety, comfort, or appearance of your home, call us at 850-863-2552 or reach out online.
We are Here to Help® all day, every day.
Fun Fact: Fort Walton Beach Metro Government, Erase the Trace Okaloosa, and the Cultural Arts League are converting nine storms into works of art. They’re scattered along the Miracle Strip Parkway. Have you seen them?
Fort Walton Beach