Recent Rain Causes Mold Outbreak in Niceville Home?
For more than twenty years, our local team in Fort Walton Beach has been restoring mold damage in Niceville. Mold is often a symptom of water damage, so we will inspect and identify the source of the excess water and correct the problem to discourage the mold from returning after it has been removed. Our technicians are certified to mitigate and remediate mold damage following state and local laws and protocols.
Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in Niceville has mold damage, our team in Fort Walton Beach is Here to Help. ® We'll restore your damage "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.