What Equipment Will Be Used to Extract Stormwater From My Home in Fort Walton Beach?
Our local technicians in Fort Walton Beach use powerful water extraction equipment to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of stormwater from your property.
Here is some information from our website about our stormwater removal process:
Move-Out and Pack-Out Services
When your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, we can conduct an organized and efficient move of your belongings to protect your belongings from further damage.
Emergency Water Removal
We use industrial-grade water extraction equipment to remove most of the water. This helps the drying time and prevents secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
- Infrared cameras find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
When your Fort Walton Beach home or business has a storm damage emergency, our team in Fort Walton Beach is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.