Powerful Equipment Saves Water Damage Customers Time and Money in Fort Walton Beach?
Our local team in Fort Walton Beach used powerful, industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment to restore water damage quickly and thoroughly. This equipment rapidly removes water from surfaces and the air, minimizing the chances of secondary damage and saving our customers time and money in many cases. Here are some examples of the equipment and technology we use:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
When your home or commercial business in Fort Walton Beach has a water damage emergency, our local team in Fort Walton Beach is Here to Help. ® We’ll clean and restore your damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.