Fire Escape Planning for Fort Walton Beach Pets?
Our team in Fort Walton Beach provides this helpful fire escape planning information from the National Fire Protection Association for situations when you need to evacuate your pets due to a fire:
- Make sure your pets are included in your family’s evacuation plan
- Build an evacuation kit for each pet in your household
- Ensure each kit is a size and weight that can be quickly loaded into a vehicle when packing to evacuate.
Include supplies for your pet in your emergency kit or assemble an emergency kit for your pet. Here are some pet emergency kit tips from the American Red Cross:
- Sturdy leashes and harnesses
- Food, drinking water, bowls, cat litter/pan and a manual can opener
- Medications and copies of medical records
- A first aid kit
- Current photos of you with your pet(s) in case they get lost
- Information on feeding schedules, medical conditions, behavior problems, and the name and number of your veterinarian in case you have to foster or board your pets
- Pet beds and toys, if easily transportable
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency in your Fort Walton Beach home or commercial business, our local team in Fort Walton Beach will clean and restore the fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-863-2552.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.