Mold Problem in Fort Walton Beach Home?
SERVPRO® of Fort Walton Beach is a trusted leader in mold mitigation and remediation services. Northwest Florida’s warm and humid climate creates the perfect atmosphere for mold to thrive, and sometimes a mold outbreak is a symptom of water damage. When we conduct our inspection, we will identify the source of the excess moisture and fix this problem to discourage the mold from returning once the removal process is complete.
Here are some Mold Damage Emergency Tips from our website on things you can do and not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO® of Fort Walton Beach for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
When you have a mold problem in your Fort Walton Beach home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Fort Walton Beach is Here to Help.® We follow all local and state laws, and we will advise you on the process. Call us today at 850-863-2552.