How to Succeed With Mary Ester Commercial Fire Damage Disasters
Addressing Fire Damage At Your Restaurant In Mary Ester
Restorers in Mary Ester provide emergency services designed to protect both the loss site and human health after a fire. A restorer’s immediate objective involves the prevention of secondary damage, removal of possible hazards, and preparation mitigation and restoration.
When dealing with fire damage at your restaurant in Mary Ester, you want access to a restoration company that operates 24-hours a day. Emergency services are actions performed immediately following an event that helps reduce your losses and the overall costs associated with your claim.
Every fire loss situation is unique; SERVPRO trains in a variety of emergency services developed to adjust to different situations. Our technicians have the following emergency services at their disposal that may or may not come into play during your restoration process.
- Thorough Building Inspections – Our team evaluates the loss site, checking for safety and health hazards.
- Board Up & Roof-Tarp Service – Using a variety of methods to secure the property and prevent intrusions.
- Structural Drying – We use a variety of extraction and drying equipment to remove excess water used to extinguish flames.
- Establish Emergency Electricity – Our team uses equipment to provide temporary power to the site for lighting and heat.
- Deodorization Services – We use fogging equipment and air scrubbers to make the degree of smoke odors present more habitable during restoration.
- Initial Cleaning – We pre-clean carpets, and furniture to remove the heaviest soot, acidic residue from porcelain and metals, and dispose of charred materials.
- Pest Extermination – The extermination of infestations before packing, inventorying, or cleaning.
At SERVPRO, we understand that some of you may want to start right away. However, the wrong cleaning action can hinder the effectiveness of restorers' actions often leading to permanent damage. Pay close attention to a few tips to help reduce this possibility:
- Wash any walls.
- Attempt to clean carpet or upholstered furniture.
- Send clothing with smoke residues to your dry cleaners.
- Operate electrical appliances or equipment.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on carpeting and upholstered furniture.
- Limit your movement in and out of the property.
- Keep your hands clean.
- If your electricity is off, empty the freezer and refrigerator and prop the doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome on kitchen and bathroom fixtures with a light coating lubricant.
- You can wash plants, both sides of the leaves, with fresh water.
Call SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach for access to 24-hour fire damage cleanup and restoration. (850) 863-2552
Click here for more information about the city of Mary Ester.