If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (850) 863-2552

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Fort Walton Beach Garage

Mold damage at this Fort Walton Beach garage began with a leak in the drip pan of the water heater in the floor over the garage. The homeowner discovered the mold damage when he noticed moisture on the ceiling of the garage. He soon discovered in the area above the wet garage ceiling that the moisture was coming from the water heater closet and when examined he smelled that awful mold and mildew smell. It is important to have mold damage cleaned up as quickly as possible as it grows very rapidly and can destroy building materials. Finding a professional to treat the mold infestation quickly can allow for restoration rather than replacement which is less time consuming and less costly. SERVPRO of Fort Walton Beach is always ready to respond to mold damage projects any time of day or night.